English version in the works

« It is normally supposed that something always gets lost in translation; I cling, obstinately to the notion that something can also be gained. » - Salman Rushdie
I’ve been looking for a way to make French and English coexist on this blog for the longest time. Unfortunately, Blogger doesn’t make it easy. I’ve attempted a few experiments but nothing worked out to be reader friendly. No doubt that French and English do very well side by side in an airline magazine, but on a blog with pictures; it’s just messy.

I now believe that I may have found a way to make this work. So if you have been cursing at Google Translator coming up with weird or incoherent sentences, just bear with me for a few more days and you should be able to experiment the new and improved blog. You'll be able to access the English version by clicking on the British flag located in the header of the blog (top-right corner).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram